We want you to be able to fully enjoy your holiday. That is why we have changed our general cancellation policy.
Current Covid Rules
✔ No Covid certificates for hotels and restaurants
✔ Masks are mandatory in public transport, supermarkets, doctor, post office and bank
✔ No curfew
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SUMMER 2022
Cancellations are never pleasant – neither for you nor for us.
- Cancellation is free of charge until 14 days prior to arrival- afterwards we charge 90 % of the booking amount.
- Early departures are charged with the full booking amount.
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
We strongly suggest to all our guests to get a cancellation insurance,
as the Corona Virus may not the only reason what keeps you from travelling.
Our measures for your safety:
- Disinfectant dispensory in all important areas of the hotel
- We regularly disinfect all public areas of the hotel
In the restaurant, please take note of the following:
- Please respect the minimum social distance at the buffet
- The ventilation at our restaurant is cleaned regularly
Swimming pool and wellness area:
- You are not required to wear a mask in the wellness and pool area.
- Please respect the minimum social distance.
- You are not required to wear a mask in the gym. Please respect the minimum social distance to others.
- Of course, our child daycare will continue to be available for our youngest guests!
- We take special care to disinfect all toys.
- Further safety measures are implemented if required.
- Children are currently not required to wear a mask.