… a wealth of discovery awaits, from the people to the country and culinary delights of the region.
SOME FIRM FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS
Here you will find a potted list of some of the most popular excursions on offer:
- AlpenIglu-Igloo Village Hochbrixen –a fairy-tale world of snow and ice…a snow village of 18 igloos is located at Hochbrixen mountain station with an ice bar right next door.
- Ellmi’s World of Magic in Ellmau
… an adventure park for all the family in the Bergwelt Hartkaiser – a world inhabited by elves, fairies and forest spirits.
- Kufstein Fortress
… a remarkable defense fortification of it’s day, in current times used as a venue for a variety of events including the Tirolean Operetta Summer.
- Llama farm Koglhof
… fun for all the family with llama hikes and llama trekking adventures.
- Riedel „Glashütte“ Kufstein
… observe the craft of glass blowing here at Riedel in the Tirol – manufacturers of glass for over 250 years. (Closed on Sundays and public holidays).
- Cheese Dairy in Kirchdorf
… guided tours and cheese tasting experiences are available to discern different Tirolean cheese specialties.
- Schnapps distillery at the Oberkollerhof Söll
… a tour of the distillery followed by schnapps tasting every Tuesday at 14:30 – € 18,- per person
- Innsbruck – the State and Cultural Capital of Austira
… known for its feature Golden Roof in the medieval old town, awash with coffee houses and boutiques and not forgetting the ever-popular Maria Theresien Street for die-hard shoppers!
- Alpenzoo Innsbruck
… nestled up against the Nordkette Mountain Range, experience the Tirolean animal kingdom.
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
… exhibits and events around the theme of a crystal Giant – Swarovski Crystal Worlds.
- Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart
…just a 90 minute car journey from our hotel across 2 borders