WHY POSTWIRT SÖLL
Söll in the Wilder Kaiser – it’s the perfect holiday destination
Feel-good welcoming atmosphere
... in the heated outdoor pool
… in summer a wonderful reprieve, in winter a warm welcome. Our own outdoor swimming pool of some 7 x 11 metres is accessible from inside the hotel and is located in the garden of our Hotel Söll, the Family and Hiker’s Hotel – 3,000 m² of lawns adorned with sunbeds and umbrellas to maximise your sunshine enjoyment.
Indoor Spa indulgence of 450 m²
After an eventful day of skiing or hiking a wealth of soothing choices awaits in the spa area of our Hiker’s and Ski Hotel Söll, from steam baths to saunas, from an infra-red cabin and thermal benches to invigorating showers and so much more. (Open daily)
Information and Entertainment
You can see the channel SKY Sports in our hotel bar and in our restaurant.
In each room we offer the SKY Family package and the SKY documentation package. In addition, each room has its own tablet where you can find hotel information, order and surf the Internet.
Friendly & competent team
To make your holiday experience that extra bit special in our Family Hotel Söll, our able and friendly team tailor the needs of each of our guests on an individual basis.
Using carefully sourced regional produce, our head chef and team aim to tantalise the taste buds with an array of typical Tyrolean cuisine as well as international specialties in our Hotel Söll, the Hiker’s Hotel.
Perfect central location for your activities
Our hotel occupies a wonderful spot right in the heart of the peaceful village of Söll. Located in the pedestrian zone and only 4 minutes away from the gondola station serving the skiing and hiking paradise that is the Wilder Kaiser – the bedrock for summer and winter sports enthusiasts.
Our house awards
We demand the very highest standards for ourselves regarding quality of service, cuisine, hygiene and cleanliness as well as the provision of equipment, and have been rewarded with respected prizes and awards many times over.
Concern for nature & the environment
… is of great concern for us, as such we pay careful attention to:
- 100% use of „clean“ electricity supplied by the Tyrol‘s hydro-power
- All-seasons complimentary bus service to enable a car-free holiday and thus allow you to participate in environmental protection
- Use of local produce to avoid long distance food transportation
- Reduce environmental pollutants caused by toxic detergents by encouraging our guests to retain towels for second usage.
- Water supplied from our own well (quality controlled regularly in partnership with the environmental authority)
- Green Sauna ® System: the residual heat from the saunas are fed back to the in-house heating system.