How are the Covid 19 security measures implemented in the hotel?Here at the POSTWIRT. LifeStyle Hotel Söll, we want to ensure you can enjoy an “all-round carefree” holiday. To achieve this, all Corona security measures set by the Austrian Federal Government are of course carefully implemented in our hotel. In addition, all our employees are medically tested for corona once a week.
- How are the prices indicated?
All prices quoted are per person per day including half-board PLUS and all Postwirt inclusive services, excluding local tax of € 2.50 per person per day (from the age of 15).
- Can I also book the room categories as a single room?
Our double rooms can be used as single rooms at an additional charge. Price upon request.
- Do you offer child(ren) discounts?
The well-being of our youngest guests is of particular importance to us.
Our child discount applies for the 3rd and / or 4th guest in a room with 2 full-paying guests, incl. half-board PLUS for the full-paying guests.
- 0-2 years of age: free
- 3-5 years of age: 70% discount
- 6-10 years of age: 50% discount
11-15 years of age: 30% discount
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
On the day of your arrival from 15:00 hrs. Should you wish to arrive sooner or later, please call us to let us know.
On the day of your departure, we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 10:30 hrs.
Should you wish to use your room longer than 10:30 hrs, please contact reception. Subject to availability and extra charge, the extended use of your room on the day of your departure may be possible.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept cash payment, Maestro (EC) Card, Mastercard and VISA.
- Are dogs allowed at the Postwirt . LifeStyle Hotel Söll?
Your dog is welcome at the POSTWIRT . LifeStyle Hotel Söll (€15,- per day – excl. dog food). Per room we allow a maximum of 1 well-behaved dog.
Please understand that pets are not allowed in the dining room, the spa and pool area and the garden!
- Can I smoke in my room?
All our rooms are non-smoking rooms! For this reason we kindly ask you not to smoke in the room!
- What is your cancellation policy?
For the winter season 2020/21 the following applies:
You may cancel your booking free of charge or depart earlier than planned free of charge if:
– Travel is not possible due to border closure.
– Your country has issued a travel warning for the Tyrol or the Wilder Kaiser region.No downpayment is required for the winter season 2020/21.
- Should the above not be the case, then the following cancellation rules apply:
– free cancellation up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
– after that, we reserve the right to charge you 90% of the travel cost.
- You have the option to insure yourself against all other risks by taking out travel insurance.
“Europäische Reiseversicherung”, for instance, will even cover the costs in case of a Corona infection.
Is travel cancellation insurance recommended?
Should you not be able to travel for various reasons, we recommend a travel cancellation insurance. This way, you can protect yourself against cancellation fees. We are happy to make the booking for you!
More information on this can be found HERE.
Will I get bathrobes & slippers at the hotel?
All our rooms and suites are also equipped with a bathing bag containing bathrobes and slippers ready for you to use. These are available to you free of charge for the duration of your stay.
Of course, you will also find smaller bathrobes for children in your room.
- What are the meal times for half-board PLUS?
7:30 hrs to 10:30 hrs in winter, and 7:30 hrs to 10:00 hrs in summer
14:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs in winter, and 14:00 hrs to 16:30 hrs in summer
5-course evening menu
18:30 hrs to 20:30 hrs in winter, and 18:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs in summer
- What are the opening hours for the pools and the wellness area?
Indoor swimming pool:
…daily from 7:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs
…daily from 8:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs (May to September) or 15:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs (October to April)
Infinity Sunset Pool:
…daily from 11:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs in summer and from 15:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs in winter
…daily from 11:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs
…daily from 6:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs
Will I be provided with hiking equipment?
For the duration of your stay, you are welcome to borrow hiking poles and map material free of charge directly at the reception (subject to availability).
Can I rent a mountain bike or e-bike?
You can rent an e-bike or a mountain bike from Sport Erdinger for a fee for the duration of your stay.