Our philosophy at the Postwirt
It’s your holiday time- make the most out of it! Many of our included extras will ensure a fun time, full of possibilities. From culinary highlights to the supervised Kids‘ Club and beyond, our friendly and helpful staff is at your service. Everything is taken care of.
- Our head chef Alois and the entire kitchen team carefully choose local ingredients and turn them into traditional dishes and other delicious creations.
- Extensive breakfast buffet with á la carte choices.
- Afternoon snacks including coffee, tea and a selection of juices
- Set dinner menu with choices
- Packed lunch for a full day excursion (extra charge)
- Room Service available: We are happy to deliver food and drinks to your room at an extra charge.
The Postwirt World of Wellness and Water
- Adults Only Panorama Spa with various saunas, ice fountain, relaxation areas, sunset terrace with infinity pool, tea lounge and fitness centre
- Family Spa with family sauna, family nests, relaxation area and a toddlers’ pool with mini slide
- Bathing bag with bathrobes (children’s bathrobes available in 3 sizes) in your room
- Towels provided in all pool and sauna areas
- Massages and treatments available
- Heated Indoor and Outdoor pool (all year round)
- Hotel garden with sun beds
- Our wellness area is wheelchair accessible.
In-House activity programme with fitness expert Emma
- In-House activity programme including Yoga sessions, Aqua Fitness, Sauna Infusions, Guided Walks, Energetic Meditation Experiences.
- Individual sessions are possible on request
The Suitepad information device
- Tablet for orders, tips and information in every room
- Free internet
- All information at your fingertips
Holiday as a family at the Postwirt
- Supervised Kids‘ Club for children from 3 years (Weekdays from 3 – 9 pm)
- Family Spa with family sauna, family nests, relaxation area and toddlers‘ pool with mini slide
- Equipment for babies and children
- Indoor play room with slides, climbing opportunities with Lego Soft blocks, board games and computer table.
- Small outdoor playground with trampoline, climbing tower, slide and swings
- Table tennis
- Backpack, walking polls and maps provided
- Information and tips for your excursions at reception
- Storage for walking equipment and shoe dryer
- Safe storage for your bikes
- Kaiser-Jet- free shuttle service throughout the Wilder Kaiser holiday region
- Bike and E-bike rental at Sport Edinger and guided bike tours from our experienced partners on request
- Wilder Kaiser GuestCard: free use of public transport and the Kaiser-Jet shuttle service. Activity programme from the tourism board with guided walks and many activities included. Many more discounts available
Traditional and culinary events throughout summer months
- Every Tuesday a brass band concert at the music pavillion
- Every Wednesday village festival „Z’sammkemma“ from June to October
- Traditional Live music with dinner by local musicians
- Special music evenings throughout the summer
- Ski storage with ski shoe dryers
- Ski passes available at reception
- Free ski shuttle bus stop just outside the hotel
- Gondola station within 10 minutes walking distance
- Weekly horse carriage ride at a special rate for our hotel guests
What makes us so special
- Experience pure hospitality from the entire Postwirt team
- Ideally located with fantastic views of the surrounding mountains
- Pure mountain air
- Alpine water from our private well
- Free use of our charging station for electric cars
- Free car park at the hotel