Summits in summer
Sunshine, mountains, nature- what could possibly be better? We offer you the best tips for an unforgettable summer holiday in the Wilder Kaiser Region. As our guest at the Postwirt in Soll you are eligible to get a Wilder Kaiser GuestCard on request, free of charge. Endless benefits for shops, lakes and transport are included! We are happy to provide you with walking poles, backpacks and maps.
There is nothing nicer than walking through undisturbed nature in the Wilder Kaiser Region. Listen to the birds, wonder at the abundant alpine flora and fauna and breathe in the fresh mountain air. Follow well sign-posted walking routes over sunny meadows and through shady forests. Take a well-earned break at one of our Alms (traditional mountain restaurants).
On your bike!
The Wilder Kaiser Region is one of Austria’s top destinations for mountain biking and e-bikes. Come and see, we have plenty of routes to discover.
Discover wild adventures
Golf with a view
30 % discount on the wonderful 27-hole golf course in Ellmau
The Wilder Kaiser Region is a true paradise for golfers. All courses provide a stunning mountain backdrop, be careful not to hit an eagle! Our hotel is in an ideal location to reach many golf courses within the Wilder Kaiser Region. Most are reachable within 30 minutes by car.
- Golfplatz Wilder Kaiser in Ellmau: 27-hole course
- Golfplatz Kaisergolf Ellmau: 9- hole course
- Golfclub Kitzbüheler Alpen Westendorf: 18- hole course
- Golfclub Eichenheim Kitzbühel: 18- hole course
- Golfplatz Kitzbühel-Schwarzsee-Reith: 18- hole course
- Golfplatz Rasmushof: 9- hole course
- Golfplatz Kitzbühel Ried Kaps: 9- hole course
- Golf & Countryclub Lärchenhof: 9- hole course
As a Postwirt guest you receive 30 % discount on the wonderful 27-hole golf course in Ellmau. We are happy to assist you with bookings and green fees.